Sage 300 ERP 2012 (formerly Sage Accpac) is Sage Software’s mid-market Accounting Solution. While Sage 300 comes with all the well liked features of Sage Accpac, the new name comes with new features you might not be aware of.
- Enhanced Order Entry: Quickly copy orders, create purchase orders, and instantly view order information.
- User friendly reporting for Inventory Control, Purchase Orders, and Order Entry: Easily create custom reports using new data domains for IC, PO, and OE.
- Personalized Visual Process Flows: New, Interactive workflow diagrams make it easier to find and access the most frequently used features of your Sage 300 ERP system.
- Color Coat Companies: Many Sage 300 ERP users manage several companies at a time, and now you can color coat each company to avoid data entry errors and ensure you are viewing the correct information at all times.
- Online Paystubs & Payroll History for Employees: If you use Sage 300 ERP Payroll 2012 you can now publish your company’s payroll information to a secure website. Your employees will be able to review and print their payroll history at any time. This feature is powered by Sage Source.
- Sage CRM Integration: Sage 300 ERP seamlessly integrates with Sage CRM, and now includes a new Item Inventory button. The new Inventory feature allows you to view real-time Sage 300 ERP inventory items within Sage CRM, making it easier than ever to create new quotes or place an order for an item.
For more information about the features listed above, and all additional enhancements to the new Sage 300 ERP 2012, please click here or call 021 404 0560 or email email@example.com