Sage Enterprise has announced the local availability of Sage 300c, the latest update of the popular Sage 300 (formerly known as Sage Accpac). Sage 300c represents a huge investment in technology and brings Sage 300 into the modern world of Web-enabled business management software that can be accessed from any browser on any device – providing true mobility and flexibility.
The solution is built to deliver customised design and capabilities without the cost or headaches of traditional customisation. Sage 300c offers mature, proven functionality that automates financial management and business operations – including distribution, services, manufacturing, project and job costing. It will help you navigate and personalise your user experience, stay compliant with changing government regulations, and simplify everyday tasks.
“In a time of massive technological change and digital invention, Sage’s technology helps our customers to reinvent and simplify business processes. Whether your business has one or several locations in the same city or across international borders, Sage 300c helps you manage finances, operations, and inventory in multiple languages and currencies,” says Jeremy Waterman, Managing Director, Sage Enterprise Africa & Middle East.
“By ensuring all your business processes work together efficiently, Sage 300c helps you increase performance, create customer loyalty, and improve relationships with partners and suppliers. We enable you to focus on your business and leapfrog to the future.”
Key benefits of the solution include the following:
- A unified view of your business from anywhere: The homepage in Sage 300c features key performance indicators that help you monitor your entire business from anywhere, any device.
- Faster collaboration and decision making: Transform your data into meaningful intelligence with the powerful analysis and reporting of Sage 300c Intelligence Reporting.
- Low cost of ownership: Regardless of complexity, scale or deployment requirements.
- Cost-effective operations and distributions: Strategically manage every aspect of the distribution cycle from purchasing all the way through sales.
- Powerful project and services management: Sage 300c provides centralised accountability that helps you manage the resources, products and services your business offers.
To find out more about Sage 300 C contact Astraia Technology