Work with the best
to be the best
Essential Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
You will be responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of ERP sites (Sage 300 / Acumatica), together with other elated 3rd party products.
- Perform project implementation and upgrades
- Conduct user training
- Prepare system analysis, specification and coordinate with the development team
- Conduct pre and post-sales demonstration of system to clients
- Installation of software / Help-desk support
- On-site support
- Report and form customisation
- Evaluation of software
- Understand customer needs and requirement
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Degree – IT and Finance (BCom Finance/IS degree) advantageous
- SQL experience and knowledgeable in MS Products
- Understanding of ERP / ERP financial systems
- Experienced in BA process / software
- Sage 300 / Acumatica Certified Consultant (advantageous) – if not certified to have at least 3 years exp working on Accpac/Sage 300
- Understand company requirement for the financial and business operational workflow
- Previous experience in a similar position
Managing system/client projects starting from system information gathering, solution design, preparing program specifications, system configuration, system testing, user training, system installation, problem solving and troubleshooting, implementation and continuous account monitoring.
Technical and business problem solver. Courteous and professional with customers, internal and external project resources. Ability to translate technical knowledge and capabilities into practical business solutions. Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to bring about successful implementation projects.
Must be: South African citizen, residing in Cape Town. Have own reliable transport with a valid driver’s license. Be organised, hardworking, a problem solver, have a strong sense of responsibility, dedicated, motivated and handle job pressure well.
Proposed Salary & benefits
- Market related basic pm neg (cost to company) + Comms
- Company parking
- Compulsory Provident fund (3.5% company/3.5 employee contribution) after 3-month probation period