Sage is excited to announce the availability of the Sage Knowledgebase, which will provide an improved self-service experience to Sage customers!
When customers need help in a hurry, they can quickly access the solutions and information they need on the new Sage Knowledgebase.
- The new Sage Knowledgebase provides enhanced search and filtering to access the information and articles.
- Logon access for a more personalized experience is based on the products customers use. They can now create an easily accessible “My Products” list, bookmark favorite articles, and save common searches.
- Customers are able to browse articles by product, version, and more.
- The site is available 24/7 and is ideal for common off-hours product questions, hints, and tips.
- In addition to product support questions, customers can access support features like tax update links, product news, and popular support articles.
- Articles are able to be shared by email or social media.
- Support articles can be read and sorted by the most popular or highest rated.
- An FAQ on how to use the new Sage Knowledgebase is posted on Sage City.
Also, please remind customers that the Sage City online community offers over 20 groups that they can join to ask questions, get product support, and learn more about what Sage products can do for their business. Invite them to join the conversation today at: SageCity.na.sage.com.